Sonntag, 7. August 2016

5 Seconds of Summer - Girls Talk Boys (Quick Song Commentary)




To be fair, I wasn’t very impressed with SGFG so when the guys released their contribution to the Ghostbusters soundtrack, I avoided listening to it for a good amount of time to not be disappointed again. At some point, I got bored enough with the music I already had to dare and give it a go after all. Genuinely, I’m happy that I did. Not to sound rude or unappreciative, but Girls Talk Boys is better than all of SGFG combined, excluding Castaway. To find out that the song wasn’t even originally written by the band themselves but at most in contribution with three other writers, my shoulders slouched again. None the less, the boys did a fantastic job performing and interpreting the song as they did and I’m sure they deliver the same amount of potential during their live performance of it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen